March 6, 2013

My job I tell ya.  It's really going to be the end of me.  I overheard today our CMO basically saying how expendable we are and how we need some fresh blood in here (after finding out that our copy writer is leaving for another job).  Nice to hear him confirm what I've been thinking all this time.  I'm not sure what's keeping me there.  You think it's a form of Stockholm or maybe Battered Wife syndrome?  It's like I can't get enough of the pain and stress ... I just keep going back for more.  I think I'm sick in the head.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a stay at home mom.  Actually, I've been thinking about it a lot recently and it's getting under my skin because I can totally picture myself spending the day with the baby instead of sitting in front of a computer slaving away at Excel and getting yelled at for not getting things done fast enough.  You know it's bad when you start buying lottery tickets and the Korean man that owns the liquor store knows you as the $5 quick pick lady.  Good lord.  

Anyways, my little baby turned one yesterday.  It was probably one of the saddest days I've had in a long time.  Seriously!  I still can't believe it's been a whole year.  I wish the little turkey would just stay a baby for a little bit longer.

Here's baby playing with his new birthday toy while wearing a muscle man bib and token asian gold necklace.



Good night!

1 comments:

ayopic said...

Well now I have to buy one of those piano things, dammit!

Post a Comment