January 26, 2013

i've been in a bit of a rut lately.  my job is killing me slowly.  so much so that i woke up at 3 am to vpn in to make sure i sent that email to the usps on the rate change webinar.  i did.  thank god.  i just about had a heart attack when i realized that i might not have actually scheduled the send.

i'm realizing that my company's motto is to work their employees until they run away screaming.  i'm just about at that point i think.

on to other things.

bubba is walking. it's hilarious.  it really is.



this weekend we're headed to an alumni brunch, a baby shower, and my parents' house.  it'll be a long busy weekend.  sigh.  and i think i'm coming down with a cold.  fabulous.

ok going to try to get some sleep before the sun comes up ...

2 comments:

Lynette said...

cute! i'm glad you have so much for me to catch up on. i'm trying to get back into things.

ayopic said...

Thought that was a photo of H... And then I remembered they have the same sweater...

Post a Comment