July 30, 2012

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post.  I've been busy at work and sleep deprived at home.  This week we decided to start sleep training Bubba.  For real this time.  It became increasingly difficult to concentrate at work and I found myself dozing off during meetings and waking up to puddles of drool in the pump room after resting my head for what seemed like just a few minutes.  I think I've read every single baby sleep book ever written.  So many so in fact that they all started blending together and I had to re-read a few times over.  We're doing a blend of all of them .... it's actually kind of confusing and I have no idea what I'm doing but last night was the first night that he didn't cry (except at 5:30 am and he only whimpered for a few minutes and then passed out again).  We're still waking him up twice a night (11 pm and 3 am) for quick night feeds but he usually just dozes off right after.  I know that doesn't count as sleeping through the night but it's a million times better than what we've been going through these last few weeks.  Chris actually asked me the other day, "do you think the baby is trying to kill us?"  Haha.  That's when I knew we had to try something.  Fingers crossed.

I'll post 5 month photos soon (less than week away!) but here are a few to tie you over ....


I'm not sure what's up with Chris' iPhone.  The photos all look really hazy.



And a video!  And yes at 17 seconds he toots.  Quite amusing.



Bye for now!

4 comments:

Mayra said...

So cute Ting! He's getting so big! Good luck with the sleep training...better to do it now than later! We still can't get ourselves to do it!

Ivy said...

I don't think christopher will appreciate you posting his doodle and gaseous tendencies for all to see on the world wide web. haha

ayopic said...

He's so talkative and alert!! Hopefully I'll see him soon!!

Cindy said...

Jacob and I loved the video!! He is really really adorable. We love what Chris had to say , and the answer is , No , but it feels like it sometimes...
Which reminds me , I recommend you watching the movie by David Lynch, "Eraserhead".

Post a Comment